Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebrate World Dulce de Leche Day

.



Nutella, deservedly, has its day. But there are a few of us who feel Dulce de Leche is just as worthy.

About a week ago, Brilynn of Jumbo Empandas decided to take matters into her own decidedly talented hands.

Thus, 28 February has been designated World Dulce de Leche Day.

Check with Brilynn for more details, & I'll see you there.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Mrs. L said...

Love Dulce de Leche. I'll have to find a recipe to make! Thanks for the heads up.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's always Dulce de Leche time, Mrs. L!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker