Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Celebratory Dinner

.

Happy House-iversary to us!

It's exactly one year since we bought the house, and we still love it. We're still working on it, but it's more and more 'ours'.

To celebrate, I made a special dinner for us: wild rice, cooked in vegetable boulion, with pecans; a spring mix salad, and puff pastry chicken.


Such a lovely meal.

This is something I love to make; for Matt, lay a slice of proscuitto down on the puff pastry, then the chicken, followed by another slice of proscuitto, topped with several slices of Gruyere. Fold the pasty into a pocket. For me, a Veat breast, topped with Morningstar Farms bacon and Gruyere.
(And for Alex, I did one up with a Morningstar Farms Chik pattie, with Gruyere and Bacos.)


This is the veggie version.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker