Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 13, 2004

PB&J for Breakfast

.

If I don't force the issue, Matt will 'forget' to eat breakfast.

Forget the 'huh?' of that statement...

Normally, he'd just have a Pop-Tart at work, and occasionally make eggs and toast for himself at home.

I do what I can to feed him real breakfast foods to take to work.

This week, it's Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins.



The batter is more like a cookie than a muffin, but Matt thinks they're wonderful. They're also incredibly easy to make.

And I know he's eating something kind of good in the morning.

3 Thoughts for food:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Out of one of my Nigella cookbooks, there is a recipe for peanut butter and snickers muffins. Not an everyday breakfast, but fun for a special occassion. I made them for a Valentine's breakfast last year.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The recipe only calls for one teaspoon of jelly per muffin, so it's not that much. It just Looks like it, with the cross-section.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes, but butterscotch scones are scheduled for this weekend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker