Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, May 27, 2005

EoMEoTE time, again

.

Be sure to get your Egg and Toast entries together; the End of Month Egg on Toast Extravaganza is being hosted by the event's co-founder, Jeanne, of Cook Sister! this month.

I'll be working on my mine tonight and tomorrow, and hope to have a post by Sunday.

1 Thoughts for food:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You know, scrambled eggs on toast would quailify!

The whole idea behind the event is simplicity (with a touch of laziness, throwin in for good measure), so don't feel you have to pull out all the stops right off the bat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker