Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Some kind of abomination?

.

Now, I'm not a coffee-lover (the smell can actually make me nauseous), but I can't help but think blueberry cheesecake flavored coffee beans are just wrong.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

I dunno that sounds pretty good to me!!!

I had Chocolate Covered Strawberry coffee the other day, YUM!!!!

*Um WHY have I NOT been on this blog every day before now???*
Dumb Jen....

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I have no idea...I've had it up for almost a year!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hi just wandering though -- have saved this to my 'favorites' list and would love to link out if you don't mind -- i'm a sucker for posting about food in my personal blog :)

I have some blueberry flavored coffee in my fridge and am a coffee fanatic. It's not the greatest but good for a nice brunch or sweet breakfast --

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Laura-welcome aboard!

And of course I don't mind if you link to this blog; everyone's welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker