Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

All kinds of good-for-you

.

Grapefruits Make Women Seem Younger...

In our strangest news item of the week, it has come to our attention that grapefruits may make women "seem" younger. In a bizarre study where middle-aged women were smeared with everything from broccoli and bananas, to spearmint leaves and grapefruits, only the grapefruit scent had an effect on men. During the study, men guessed that the grapefruit-doused women were much younger than they actually were. Grapefruits, as you know, are also rumored to burn fat. Wow! A fruit that tastes great, helps burn fat and makes you seem years younger? We're officially declaring these things our citrusy new best friends!

(from HungryGirl)

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker