Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Eggs, Sunny-side up!

.

The full round-up from the June IMBB? are now up; a huge thanks to Viv of Seattle Bon Vivant for hosting, and putting so much time and effort into it!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

No hablo inglés, pero ese plato se ve muy apetitoso. Felicitaciones.

Un saludo desde Madrid - España

YoHannah

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Gracias!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker