Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hello, Minty Goodness!

.



For Matt...and the stuffy-yet-pretty-darn-happy Alex...Chocolate Mint Cupcakes!

This is so easy, I don't even have to offer a recipe:

To your favorite chocolate cake batter, add 2 packages, minus 24, of chopped up Andes candies. Bake as usual. Top with a swirl of vanilla frosting, and a cut-in-half candie.

That's it!

Hey, today's the day to get your Blog Party #3---Big Game Night entries in! Leave a link in the comment section, or send them to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com...

8 Thoughts for food:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Choc mint cupcakes seem to be on a few people's mind at the moment! See here!
These look just spectacular. I'd love to have one right now!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I've noticed a weird trend among food bloggers...unknown to each one, two or five will make similar things!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Yes, it's weird - bc along with your and Cin's minty cupcakes, Cathy and I had made mint chocolate brownies recently.
Actually, the day I made the yoghurt cake, it was pointed out to me that Saffron and Clothilde had both done the same thing that day!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, they look great!! I bet those would be popular with just about anyone!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Mika said...

Those cupcakes look adorable. I absolutely love choco-mint combo. Thanks for the idea.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Niki...see what I mean? I don't know exactly how it happens...but it does!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Alice!

And they're so easy to put together, making it more likely people will get the chance to enjoy them...

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mika...you're welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker