Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 04, 2005

WCB#22: Cat in the Trash Can, A Series

.



Macroom suddenly decided the living room trash can was a good place to nap.












Silly kitty. Visit Boo for all the other putty cats!

8 Thoughts for food:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

I love cats, how cute :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Stephanie, that last photo is too cute! I love it!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Nic!

Macroom has what could at best be called an uneasy relationship with Alex.

Alex adores the cat, but as he's about thirty times bigger, and loud, and fast-moving...Macroom just isn't sure about him.

But, no casualties or fatalities...yet!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jen...thanks!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Auntie Stephanie

Macroom is so lucky, that looks like a cozy place to sleep. I want one too.

Lotsa love

Boo the Cat

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Boo the Cat. Macroom hopes you find some place nice and snuggly for yourself.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I watch for Macroom's adventures every week... vicarious enjoyment of owning a kitten.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw, Linda; that's so sweet!

I'm glad Macroom can make someone else happy, as well.

And there's no telling what the little guy will do next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker