Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Animal-Friendly Halloween

.

A big thanks to the Queen of Halloween, Elvira, for posting a list of vegan and vegetarian safe Halloween goodies!



And man, Cassandra is 56, and she's still hot.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Nic said...

I didn't know that Elvira was a vegan... but if that's what's keeping her in shape, I may have to consider a switch!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger eat stuff said...

That is awesome!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that all real? No plastic surgeries.:)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Nic:

Cassandra (Elvira) is at the very least vegetarian, and quite possibly vegan, as well.

She's very active in veg/animal causes, as well.

You can find out more about her at her (very cool) site.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Clare:

I agree!

Sorry Macroom and I couldn't make it to Kiri's party; we had one heck of a busy weekend (I'm still in the midst of it, but am taking a well-earned breather).

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Indira:

With the exception of a most-awesome push-up bra, that's all her!

I wouldn't mind looking that good, I gotta tell ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker