Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

WCB #20---Can I Help?

.



I'm still getting used to having something so small hanging around...always have to watch where I put my feet! (We got the pups while I was extremely pregnant, so there was much less foot activity on my part.) And Macroom always follows me around, especially to the kitchen...who knows what might happen there? Cheese could fall to the floor!

And while he's actually quite useless in regards to household tasks, he is sweet to offer a paw unloading the dishwasher, isn't he?

You can see all the other cats at eat stuff...

6 Thoughts for food:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Oh he is soooo cute Stepahnie!!! What a sweetie :)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Clare! We think so, too...

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Too cute!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...but I get the feeling he doesn't have to try!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Awww, he is such a sweetie to offer a paw!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, yeah...just like my dogs, Macroom loves to 'help'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker