Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Crispy Spiced Thai Chicken

.



More to come...

6 Thoughts for food:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Looks delicious. We have been making a lot of thai lately. We found a great peanut sauce for a pork dish and I swear I could eat the sauce all on it's own!


Chris
My Blog

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Oh I can't wait to see more. Thai food is my favorite.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, man (or woman, rather), that looks absolutely scrummy. Where did the recipe come from?
Hope all is well with the three of you and that you are enjoying spring in TN!
From Katherine in Oakland

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris...thanks!

I, too, find peanut sauce (as long as it's a good one) pretty easy to eat on it's own.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sara, as soon as my week ends, I'll fill in all blanks; promise!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Katherine!!!

We're all good...how about you guys? how's sweet Maggie?

Oh, it's a Donna hay recipe (we're not finished with her yet).

More to come, I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker