Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Potato-Crusted Salmon with Herb Salad

.



Some weeks ago, I suggested (translation: do it now) that Matt & I work through the multitudinous recipes I've been adding to the computer's 'Bookmarks'.

It took some time, of course, because there's just so many things I want to make!

But finally, we had a week of menus. One was for this Potato-Crusted Salmon with Herb Salad; clearly, a dish just for him.

Adding fresh flavors to store-bought hash browns, you get both an attractive dish, and one that didn't take long to disappear...




Blog Party#23 is here...and it's out of this world! This June, turn your favorite appetizers and cocktails into Sci-Fi treats. Entries are due Thursday, 28 June (thehappysorceress at gmail dot com)...hope to see you there!






Blogging by Mail sign-ups are going on now! The latest round of goody-swapping is all about My Favorite Things. You have till 5 July to join the fun...



Tagged with: + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

Steph, this is a delicious recipe - I've seen recipes of panko-crusted salmon but this is completely new to me. Yummy!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm telling you, Patricia...they're coming up with all kinds of ways to make food interesting!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Peabody said...

That looks like a great dinner.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Peabody...Matt definitely enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker