Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blog Party#25: Minty Goodness

.





We're beginning our third year here at Blog Party, and this time around, I've decided to have more fun with the theme. To pick party topics I'd want to see. To really do the things I love, and hopefully...you'll love them, too.

This month, as we kick off Year Three, I'm even behaving a big selfishly.

See, my garden, mostly neglected this year, is over-flowing with one herb in particular: MINT.

Without any help from us, the various flavors of mint plants have taken off, virtually commandeering the garden.

I have lots, and lots, of mint. So, for August's Blog Party, we're going green. Minty green, that is!

Make your appetizer & cocktails/mocktails/beverages with that wonderful green herb. You can go sweet or savory...or both! And remember, the only true requirement for Blog Party is that you make a minimum of one appetizer & beverage...Each.

You have until Thursday, 16 August to create your minty marvels. Round-up will be posted Saturday, 18 August.



If you have any questions regarding Blog Party, please visit this page for basic information and past parties. If you still need help, send a message to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.


Hope to see you there!!




Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker