Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Blog Party#42: Tiki, Two

.



Happy 2009, Blog Party-ers!

It's a new year, and a whole new batch of party themes to explore.

As mentioned some months ago, to help celebrate BP's third year, we're taking on both new & old themes. This month, we're looking back at one of our earliest parties, Tiki Party. Over three years ago!

It's a chance to get your Polynesian on, and serve up some tropical appetizers & cocktails.

With a somewhat late-ish announcement this month, for January only I'm pushing the dates around: we're a week behind, so you'll want to get your entries in by Friday, 23 January and the party itself will show up that Sunday, the 25th (see last month's round-up for more on date changes).


As always, if you have questions about Blog Party, visit our 'Everything You Wanted to Know About Blog Party But Where Afraid to Ask' page. Still puzzled? Email me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com...and of course, send those Tiki-inspired entries my way!




Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, oi LOVE this theme :) I'm a huge fan of the tiki vibe, lounge music included :D gonna start brainstorming!! :D

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so glad! I loved it last time, so I'm looking forward to this, as well. See you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker