Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chorizo & Chickpea Soup

.




Can't recall where this came from; but apparently, it was good. Substantial & filling. Simple, because that's the current cooking plan.



This is my bi-monthly addition to Deb's Souper Sundays!






We're cranking up the flavor for this month's Blog Party; it's time to Spice it Up!

Hope to see you there.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for participating in Souper Sundays--I just got the round up posted.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sorry it's short on words; it's one of those things I made weeks ago & didn't take notes!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Scott at Real Epicurean said...

Chorizo is suprisingly good in soups and is something I love. This one looks great.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

OK, that's it, I'm sold - chickpeas and chorizo rate very highly in my all-time nicest things list!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Scott...it was good. I used a veg sausage for us, & the real thing for Matt. Either way, it was full of flavor & filling.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Definitely try it...or something like it. So good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker