Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Scenes From a Party...in Space

.



From Alex's party yesterday; the theme was outer space and yes, he dressed as Mars' most famous son, J'onn J'onzz. He was trying to look all serious, and super-hero-y here.



With the mask...which was pretty nifty.



Live-Action Comics!







This month, we're sleeping in a little late, but the party won't suffer...we're having Brunch!

RSVP by Friday, 20 March

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger thordora said...

That is SOOOOOOO awesome. We keep meaning to dress the little one up as Black Canary since her voice is....piercing to say the least...

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ha! I think fishnets are a bit much for the age, but I appreciate the sentiment behind it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker