Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Blog Party#44: Brunch, Worth Getting Up Early For...Again

.




If you're even a semi-regular visitor here (yes, that would be all eight of you) you know certain things about me. For example, I'm am obsessive baker, my house has been invaded by dogs, pop culture is my friend, and oh, yes...I rather firmly believe that while breakfast foods are gifts from the gods themselves, the hour at which we're to consume them is a cruel & evil joke.

I grew up in a house that saw nothing wrong with serving pancakes & sausage for dinner. I loved Eat 'n Park restaurants, because breakfast was served 24/7.

The first year of Blog Party, I decided to see if there were others like me; those who see the wisdom & joy of brunch.

Breakfast food...at a sensible hour? Brilliant!

So, for our 8th party I made the call for bite-sized brunch dishes & mid-morning drinks. And, holy hash browns, did that call get answered! One of our biggest turn-outs, ever. See for yourself!

And as we celebrate Blog Party's third year, and the fact it's survived despite the glut of foodie events available today, we continue to re-visit some of those early themes.

Oh yes...we're getting our Brunch on again!

For March, take all your favorite breakfast & brunch recipes, cut them down to (bite) size, mix up your favorite lazy Sunday drinks, and join the party!

To RSVP, just get your entry to me no later than Friday, 20 March; I will then get the party up as close to that Sunday as I possibly can.

For Blog Party 'rules', such as they are, click here.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.

Hope to see you there...just not too early!






Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker