Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Not Just Hearts & Flowers, You Know

.



I made these cards for a couple of new friends, connected by our love of comics & superheroes & villains.

One has a big thing for the Scarecrow. He pretty much creeped me out, while I was drawing him. I guess that's a good sign, yes?



I was going for really cheesy, school Valentine greetings. You know, corny.




The other, like me, is a big Batman fan. Problem is, he's not exactly the first guy you'd think of when Valentine's comes around!




But it proves a point: you don't always have to say it with flowers.







We're cranking up the flavor for this month's Blog Party; it's time to Spice it Up!

Hope to see you there.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker