Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Grin

.


 

As much I enjoy cooking, what I really love is baking. 

 

And as much as I love baking, what I haaaaaaate is decorating cakes and cookies.
Like, hate hate hate. 


I mean, I don't hate looking at it. Admiring like 'whoa' anyone with the talent, skills, and patience to do it.


But me? Not so much.


Every year at this time, I promise myself 'No sugar cookies next year'. 


And every year, I bake the darn things. 


But this year, when I saw Laurie A. Conley's (@Busydrawing on Twitter) week 1 #spookyholidaychallenge drawing of the most adorable and creepy trees, I knew I had to give them a try.

 

Please keep in mind that I did all my decorating using sandwich bags and a skewer, because I did not have the energy to fill and clean a bunch of pastry bags and tips, and could not locate my scribe tool.

 

So there you have it: One adorable and creepy holiday tree!

 

 




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker