Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, May 27, 2024

Game Day Eats - Take Two

.

Snickerdoodle Blondies  

 

With the holiday weekend, and Matt's friend(s) still in town, there was time for more gaming.


More gaming meant more gaming food.


Rosemary-Garlic Focaccia Caprese Bites


Yesterday, I made the focaccia I talked about in this post, and topped cut squares with slices of tomato (helped along with some sugar and salt, as they were not the best), fresh mozzarella, and dabs of pesto.

There was a roasted garlic dip (not pictured) with lots of fresh veggies, and Snickerdoodle Blondies. Stupidly easy to make, but my guys love Snickerdoodles.

Games were played. Food was eaten.  My geeks were happy.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker