Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Summer 'Fruits'

.



Our very first garden-grown tomato!

Now if those cucumbers would just get going...

3 Thoughts for food:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Congrats!
It looks really yummy!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

That looks pretty! Funny, my stepmom got cucumbers all over the places, but her tomatoes hasn't really taken off yet... Her's is in a hot house though. Oh I want a garden!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, guys!

I grew up eating out of my grandparent's garden, so once we had the space...putting in a garden of our own became a priority!

We're mostly growing herbs (you name it, we probably have it), but we did put in a cucumber and a tomato plant. And now that my Grammy has found her recipe for bread & butter pickles...I can't wait for those cukes to grow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker