Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Double-Tagged

.

Both Sweetnicks and A Blithe Palate have tagged me for the 23/5 meme, so here we go:

I tossed the hazelnuts on the counter, so Matt could use them for pesto.

Rather innocuous, isn't it?

I was posting about making 100 Almond Chicken, and our Indian recipe try-outs. We'd originally planned to serve Indian for Thanksgiving; however, clever girl that I am, realized my close-to ninety year old grandmother-in-law probably wouldn't be to keen on that idea. Plans later changed. No Indian. But still, good food!
Also, I had way too many bags of nuts in the freezer, some fell on the floor, and I was annoyed. Typical stuff.

No tagging for me...feel free to play along.

1 Thoughts for food:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Vielen dank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker