Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Thoughtful Hubby

.



Last night, Matt and Alex ran out to do the grocery store (I stayed at home, nursing a rather nasty headache brought on by the chemical fumes from my visit to the salon), and even though it wasn't on the list, and I hadn't asked for it...Matt came home with a special collector's Wheaties box...featuring Roberto Clemente!

Pittsburgh favorite, and hero...does my guy know me or what?

Very, very sweet.



And don't forget---Blog Party #2, Tiki Party, is just a few days away! Be sure to get your info in by next Thursday, 22 September. You can leave a link in the comments, or email me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com...I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

7 Thoughts for food:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mona said...

That is really cute. Just found your website off of sweetnicks and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm from New Canaan, CT, and I'm building a little 'blogs of the 50 states' in my sidebar and you're my CT.
Have a good one!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mona said...

AAH!! And I'm a dope...confused you with another blog from CT. You're not CT, you're TN!!
D'OH!
Apparently I needed Wheaties this morning...

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Mona!

I'm happy to be your TN connection..and hey; who couldn't use a bowl of Wheaties?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Cool wheaties box! Hope your feeling better today!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Totally cool of Matt to bring home something fun like that. Hope you're feeling better, and that your pup joins us in Weekend Dog Blogging: http://sweetnicks.blogspot.com/2005/09/announcing-first-wdb-1-event.html

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joe...very cool Wheaties box! Clemente died before I was even born, but I still think he's one of the best players of all time.

(Now I just have to find a place to keep the box!)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sweetnicks...Matt's a good man that way.

I'm psyched to join in, but not this week! I'm afraid the camera's about done for this time...a new one's on the way, but I don't know when it'll show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker