Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Lost Skull of Ovaland: EoMEoTE #12

.



What can I say...I ran out of time.

Visit the lovely Moira for the round-up!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Joe said...

That's pretty cool!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hahahaha! That's just great!! How long did that take you to devise? I have planned my contribution, but still have to make it this weekend...

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jeanne!

I thought of it last weekend, and chopped up a loaf of sourdough Thursday afternoon.

Now, the eggs were a bit trickier...perfect, stable, yolks can be hard to come by!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Woooooooooooh!

That's great. I think The Phantom would like it very much.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Anthony!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker