Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Playtime for Alex

.



We took Alex to a park last weekend; since I'm too tired to cook just now I'll just post cute kid pictures.



New friend?



Grammy, a pup (not one of ours), new pal and Alex.



Whee!



Saying 'good-bye' to Grandmom.




Aw, shucks; time to go.


Blog Party#10 is this Saturday, and this month we're having a Garden Party! Cute little sandwiches, and that perfect cup of tea...won't you join us? Entries are due 18 May, that's tomorrow....can't wait to see you there!


Tagged with: + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Boy, in that first photo he is one stylin' dude!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah...he's does that camera-posing thing well!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, we like to think so!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I submitted today, whimped out on the drink though so hope that's o.k.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No worries! We'll fake it together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker