Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

To Keep Me Company

.



Matt was sent to Philadelphia this week, for work.

He felt a bit guilty about leaving me all alone, so while shopping last weekend, he picked up this gigantic elephant for me.

As you can see, it pretty much takes up Matt's side of the bed!

(and you should have seen the bear he got me when he was off to India/Nepal for two weeks...)

8 Thoughts for food:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Erinna said...

oh, my...you did say it was large! ;)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

In-deed!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Funny how we do that, isn't it. I recently went away for the weekend and Kurt had to sleep on the couch. He said there was too much extra room in the bed (which it seems he is always trying to take anyway!)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Brilynn said...

that's awesome

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger GentleTip.com said...

That is so good

check out my site

www.GentleTip.com

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Is that where elephant garlic comes from?

Chris
My Blog

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn; yes it is!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Chris...ha, ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker