Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, March 02, 2007

5=Silverware

.



Five years ago, today. Happy anniversary Matt.



No good photos of the food table; this is the best one I have. Which seems
fitting; we had so much amazing food (prepared by my mom), and I barely
ate a bite. I hear it was really good, though.

12 Thoughts for food:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

i'm getting you a set of sporks :)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger eva said...

Happy anniversary!
eva

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy anniversary, you guys. Wish I'd known about the silverware thing. ;)

The food truly was amazing. Your mom bakes like no one I've ever known...I didn't shut up about the cookies for weeks.

And those truffles from your shower. Mmmmm.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Cerebrum said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!:-)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Sarah...there's always room in life for sporks.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jen!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Eva!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Erin: traditionally, five years is wood (snickers), but modern rules allow for silverware and sapphires.

Sapphires? Seriously?

Yep, the food was good. The cake was gorgeous (and I don't have one really good photo of it), the cookies were wonderful...I'm tellin' ya, that's the way to do a wedding.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Zarah!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Morven said...

Belated congrats to you. Love your colour scheme

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, thank you, Morven!

Yes, shades of purple and winter white. I still love it, myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker