Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Renovations

.

No, not the blog. (sigh...some day)

Matt & I, with the help of some friends, are re-doing our bedroom this weekend. Ripping out the (yucky) carpet, laying in new flooring, painting, doing some minor masonry work, and eventually, adding window treatments (waiting for that fabric, Joann's...).

So...I'm unlikely to post this weekend. Or cook, for that matter...but remember to sign up for BBM, and get those entries in for Blog Party!

Type at you next week...

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Marye said...

now, imagine cooking (for 8) AND blogging while renovating a 100 yr old 4300 sq ft of potential..Yeah. Do you take your Mango White chocolate Napolean with or without plaster dust?

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Zoinks!

No thanks...we stuck with cold cuts for the guys and paper plates for this re-do. And our house is just 23 years younger!

Thanksfully, we did most of the work on this place the first year. We're only just getting 'round to this in Year 3!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker