Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blogging by Mail: Update!

.

UPDATE

As of 11:00 PM, EST, all BBM swap details have been sent out. Check your email for your information.

If you didn't get one, email me immediately!

Boxes are due to ship in just over a week...if you have any questions about what to send, please let me know.

Have fun!





Hang tight, BBM'ers; match-ups are being made this very minute. (not this second; I'm typing up this post, you see...)

I hope to finish them up early Wednesday morning, and start sending them off to you after that.

Be patient!

And thanks...

Update

The first few swaps have gone out...more to come in the morning. I'm forced to this long-hand this time, so it's a bit slower going than I'd like. But everyone will have their info before the day's out; promise!

UPDATE

1/3 of the swaps have been sent out...if you've requested a local (North American) partner, look in your in-box for your details!


UPDATE

Ok, all 40 globe-hopping BBM'ers have been matched up. I'm taking a quick break to eat (kept forgetting to do that), but will have all the messages sent out before bed tonight.

6 Thoughts for food:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

This is exciting! Could you maybe mention how hot it is in the US right now? Maybe not the best time to send meltables!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Columbus Foodie said...

Rachel -

Here in Ohio, it's in the 80's, as is most of the East coast. In the west, though - they're having a heat wave, with temps in the 90's and 100's. Definitely *not* a good time to send meltables.

Case in point. Went running errands last week, got chocolates, put the chocolates in a freezer bag with cool stuff in the back of my car, by the time I got home an hour later it was a melted gloopy mess, LOL.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Columbus Foodie said...

Stephanie -
Check your email, please. Just sent you something about not getting an email from you yet.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Good point, Rachel!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

CF; I agree. I was seriously craving some Karmel Sutra recently, but knew it wouldn't survive the car ride!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, and I got it, and replied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker