Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Good Morning, Mr. Phelps

.


Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Prepare this week's meals with little to no use of the kitchen stove or oven. As always should any member of your prep team be caught or killed, the head chef will disavow all knowledge of your actions.


3 Thoughts for food:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Try temps steadily in the upper eighties to low nineties, with humidity to match! Do anything in the kitchen, and the temperature gets up to 85 or 86...I feel like taking a shower on the hour.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

It's brass monkey's down here and I realise I've already compromised my mission although last nigh't could have been cooked in a crock pot possibly.

Hey those numbers are MOVING!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's supposed to reach 93 degrees today, and not much cooler the next few...every minute I'm away from the stove (and the kitchen, for that matter), is a good thing.

Yes, the husband was terribly clever, wasn't he? He's a very technical boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker