Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Start cracking!

.

It's time for eggs..again!

Not only does Jeanne of Cook Sister! have the EoMEoTE #7 round-up posted (quite wonderfully in rhyming verse, too), the June IMBB? has been announced! And it will be hosted by Seattle Bon Vivant, featuring eggs!

Oh, the possibilites...

Be sure to post your entries between Friday the 24th and Sunday the 26th

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker