Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Double Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling

.

Want one??



Dark chocolate cupcakes, filled with a sweet and creamy peanut butter; then topped with a shiny chocolate ganache, and a tiny peanut butter rosette.

And it gives me a chance to use my Waterford crystal tiered serving tray!!

6 Thoughts for food:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Bloody H***, they look good. I would give anything to bite down on one of those right now!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Ooh, Ill have one pretty please!

Can I pleaseee have the recipe?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger ladygoat said...

Wow, very pretty! I want the recipe too!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

Clare Eats and ladygoat; send your email address to my account (the address is to the right of the blog), and I will happily pass on the recipe!

Niki, you're welcome to stop by, if you ever find yourself in the Eastern US.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

In answer to your question - yes!! They're beautiful and no doubt delicious.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You're all welcome to stop by...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker