Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm not saying it's the key to her heart, but Stephanie... she likes cheese sandwiches

.



(apologies to Joss Whedon, et al)

Because I'm such a joiner, here's my cheese sandwich, or better known as Panini Caprese.

Pesto, fresh mozzarella, and tomato, grilled on rosemary ciabatta (calls for focaccia, but I'm out of semolina); just fantastic. And so easy. Yum.




Blog Party#7 is coming up, and this month? It's all about Red and Hot! Your cocktail and appetizer entries are due NOW!...send them to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, or leave a link in the comment section. Get planning, and hope to see you at the party!


Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I promise it's ready! I did my blog party dish on Sunday! I just need to, er, write the post!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cool! I'll be watching for it.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Stephanie, looks absolutely delish.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Kalyn! I wish we'd gotten a better picture, but it was so good to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker