Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Monster is On the Bed...

.






Tagged with:

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

AAAAHHHH! I only hope the Giant Bed Monster spared at least some of those poor innocent animlas!!

OOoo, the inhumanity....

Hee hee :)

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't worry, Jeff; all the animals (and I've lost track of exactly how many...) are his 'friends'. Just like Matt's parents are 'my friend Grandmom' or we're his 'friend Mommy' and 'my friend Daddy', they're all his buddies.

"Where's my friend tiny puppy?"...I think the wall's in greater danger, what with all the kicking and jumping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker