Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What could be better?

.

Giant muffins and The Backyardigans; a three-year old's version of Heaven.








Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cate said...

It IS a rough life, isn't it? ;)

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, yeah...I wish I had it so bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker