Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Party#8: Brunch---Reminder

.



Today's the day! Your Blog Party#6: Brunch entries are due TODAY. All your down-sized sweet and savory breakfasty-y dishes, and fabulous drinks (alcoholic and non) should find their way to me no later than midnight tonight (that would be Eastern Standard Time); you can leave a link to your entry here in the comments, or by sending an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com.

Guests have been arriving from all over the world, but there's still room for more! I'll have the party ready Saturday night, so be sure to stop by and meet some great people, and try some fabulous dishes...hope to see you there!




Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Stephanie!

I've made mini-muffins and Masala Chai for your party. Here are my respective links: http://candiedquince.ca/archives/82
and http://candiedquince.ca/archives/81

Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to see what everyone else contributes!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Tania!

It all looks good...thanks for coming to the party!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey Stephanie! bLOGGER IS BEING LAME AND NOT FUNTIONING! But the link to my post will be:
http://twofootkitchen.blogspot.com/2006/03/blog-party-brunch.html
Hopefully it will allow me to post soon!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok, Becky...I've got it. Now that I know you have a post, I'll keep an eye out for it.

And I'm happy you could make it this month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker