Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In fact, it is easy being green.

.



Saturday, while I was stuck home with an upset stomach, Matt and Alex headed to Earth Fare for the latest Red's Round-Up; a healthy-eating club for kids the store hosts each month.

This month, it was all about Greens.

Matt took just a few pictures, but apparently the kids learned about different types of greens, tried a green veggie/fruit juice (which Alex liked so much, Matt promptly purchased a bottle), and made a spinach pizza.



I'm a lucky Mom; I rarely have to disguise or force upon Alex those nutritioius foods at which most kids turn up their button noses. He'll happily try, and often eat, just about any fruit or vegetable we place in front of him.

Which certainly makes this parenting-thing a lot easier.






Blog Party 8 has been announced, and this month, we're having Brunch! Turn your favorite breakfast foods into bite-sized treats, and join the party! Your entries are due no later than tomorrow, 16 March; Blog Party is 18 March. Hope to see you there!



Tagged with: , , , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Stephanie-
check out the coconut curry greens I made last night. I was so proud of myself....my kids ate them too!!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's awesome!

"is it seaweed?"...that's funny. Alex, fortunately, likes seaweed. He eats different types of (vegetarian) maki, and we love nori snacks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker