Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Be Back Soon!

.

Sorry for the lack of post-y-ness; I'm getting ready for this weekend's Blog Party, and I'm still not fully recovered from whatever it was that made me feel...uh, unwell.

So, stop by for the party Saturday, and hopefully? I'll be able to eat again. Which means I can cook, which then leads to posting.

And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! (from someone who's actually Irish)

10 Thoughts for food:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

And a HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY right back at you! (From someone who is Irish, too ; )

P.S. Hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Hope you feel better soon Stephanie!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hope you feel better soon! Being sick is just no fun! You can have Alex cook: he seems to do well thus far! =)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Farmgirl! for both...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...I hope so, too!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Becky!

Hmmmm...that's an idea! All he really needs is a step-stool...

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon, Stephanie. Looking forward to the latest Blog Party round-up. Hmm, maybe the delay can give me time to round up something to contribute.

And Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too! (from someone who's definitely not Irish ;P )

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Hope you're feeling better! Glad I got my entry in early, because I forgot all about it! If you send me the permalink to the round-up once it's done, I'll put it on Sticky Date. :)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Julia!! And thanks.

I'm slowly getting back to normal. But I gotta tell you; not being able to eat? Stinks. I miss food!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Cate!

You were the very first 'guest', so you were indeed early. I like that in a gal!

If you haven't already grabbed it, I'll send the link along with my puppy post (going up a bit later). And thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker