Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here's a Frightening Sentence

.

No, it has nothing to do with Halloween.

From a cookbook club I belong to, came this message:


Dear Stephanie,


Thanksgivings is only a few weeks away!


Gulp.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not frightening to me....we go out to a 9 course meal for Thanksgiving...no cooking for days and no crazy relatives!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Please tell us more about your cookbook club!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Peabody, that sounds fantastic!

I've been cooking for my in-laws the past couple of years. This year, though, we're not doing T-day, but resurrecting our Two Days After Thanksgiving Dinner. I have No idea what we'll do for dinner that Thursday...we may just have a bowl of cereal, we'll be so busy cooking for the weekend!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lydia;

Oh, it's nothing special!

It was from The Good Cook; I've been a member since...'97 or so.

I don't get too many books from them these days...Amazon is usually cheaper, and while their title selection is limited, Zooba and it's 9.95 books gets more of my business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker