Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finally, a Product for Me

.



Found on Amazon, a soft drink that mimics the flavor of a Mojito, without the alcohol!

As a non-drinker (by choice), I always feel I'm missing out on a lot of interesting flavor combos; things you just can't replicate with pop or flavored syrups.

But this one has everything I want, without the buzz.

That's my kind of drink!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jennywenny said...

I dont know if you live near a trader joes, but they've also brought out something similar.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jennywenny said...

I dont know if you live near a trader joes, but they've also brought out something similar.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger thepassionatecook said...

one of our biggest supermarkets here, sainsbury's, have launched a similar thing, they are meant to be enhanced with alcohol, but we bought them for kid-friendly cocktails in the summer. they have a mojito and a pina colada version and others which i can't remember off the top of my head. i have to say though that the taste wasn't perfect, but nice enough for a change.
i wish there was decent alcohol-free wine...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Jenny!

Oh, I wish I did...we're sooo far from the nearest Joe's, it makes me sad.

I haven't been to one since we left California, and do I miss them!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Johanna...that's a wonderful idea!

No one is selling this around here, although they are available on-line. We may bite the shipping bullet and get some. We do a lot with Torani syrups and sparling water; we can get a lot of mileage using those two.

And I still owe you that recipe! I promise, as soon as things slow down around here, it's yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker