Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now That's Some Left-Overs

.




I think this ended up being more a frittata than a tortilla, despite the ingredients.

Using up bits and pieces, to make a meal for Matt. Some already-cooked potatoes, cubed and browned. A link of chorizo that had been living in the cheese/cold cuts drawer for ages. The tail end of a carton of eggs. Parsley remainders, purchased for some other recipe.

There's really not much to say here. It was a glorious and simple dish, Matt ate half immediately.

But it looks good, doesn't it?











Blog Party's gone ghoulish: this month we're serving up Gross Anatomy!

Get full details here, and RSVP no later than next Thursday, 16 October. Hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

it definitely looks good. I don't think the leftovers at my house would look that good, I may have to go shopping for leftovers!

& there's something over at my blog for you

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

misscupcakeface: 'go shopping for leftovers'; I love it!

That's probably as viable as reopening your refrigerator door, in hopes something new, tasty & exciting has magically appeared.

Oh, and thank you! I appreciate taht!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker