Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, June 08, 2024

The Simple Things

.

Shirley Temple Float


It's summer.

The a/c units are running pretty much full time.

Step outside, and you're instantly gasping for air because it's so darn muggy.

The tomatoes aren't quite ready yet. The corn is close. Same for cantaloupes and peaches. 
 
But it is definitely summer.
 
 
Which means a constant quest to stay hydrated.
 
I'm perfectly happy with some flavored water. Or tea - hot or cold. 
 
Sometimes, though, you want a little more. Something special.
 
That doesn't necessarily mean 'extra', though. It can still be simple.
 

We're talking about four ingredients. But four ingredients that come together to make something wonderful.

Not too sweet, refreshing & come on - fun.

Happy Summer.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker