Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tag-you're it!

.

Found over at Spiceblog, another book meme. But this one is free of cookbooks!

1) Total number of books I've owned:
Combined? Thousands. I'm not kidding. Since my 'merger' with Matt, books over-run the place.

2) The last book I bought:
Silverfin. The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Vol. 1. And Twilight of Empire: Responses to Occupation. (all purchased at the same time)

3) The last book I read:
Silverfin. I'm just about half-way through the Sherlock Holmes; and at 1049 pages, that's no small feat!

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me:
Nine Coaches Waiting, Champlain Summer, The Lord of the Rings...the trilogy, which brings my total to five.

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs:
I tend to not actually tag anyone, but instead leave it open to anyone who feels like participating. If you decide to join in, let me know!

5 Thoughts for food:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

The Lord of the Rings...the trilogy,

Hey that's cheating. I'm calling St. Patrick.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's not cheating! I've read all three of those books at least a dozen times, starting from a very young age. Would it be any different if I'd listed the Chronicles of Narnia (which is also quite important to me)? Lumping them together makes them no less qualified.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Wellllll alright then. : )

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Just so you know, that was typed using my sarcastic voice. It sounds a lot like my regular voice.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Half an octave higher rising intonation. Sweet music to my ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker