Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh...to be a child again

.



While making the cake for my father-in-law, Alex and Matt helped by unloading and reloading the dishwasher (it's mobile). As a reward, Alex got to lick chocolate mousse off a spatula as big as his head...

10 Thoughts for food:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Oh to be a kid again. I think his grin said it all!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

To quote Alex: "I like chocolate"...

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just too adorable! What a cute little helper you have :-)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I already love chocolate but he sure knows how to make it look reeeally good...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Annonymous...he is a sweetie. And does love to help. I hope he keeps this attitude through his teenage years!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Joey...who doesn't enjoy a sweet treat now and then? And his father still likes to like the beaters and spoon...

By the way; what is calamansi (assuming I've spelled that correctly)?

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Alice! He's a pretty adorable kid, so all I have to do is push a button...!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Such a memorable moment to have on a picture. Definetly one of the keep sakes!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...and you know those pictures are coming out when he brings his dates home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker