Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

WCB 13...Meet the New Guy

.





Introducing Macroom, the newest member of our family. A nine week old kitty cat...the dogs want to eat him, and the cat wants nothing to do with the pups.

But, Macroom is incredibly snuggly. He loves to curl up around my neck, or be cradled in one of my arms while I type at the computer...one-handed!

Hopefully, all the animals will get along. Eventually.

Check out all the other kitty cats over at eatstuff.

11 Thoughts for food:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

ooh!!!!!!!
he is soooooooo cute :)
I will add him right now :)

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty! And he has a clever look about him too :-)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Adorable darling! He looks like he will definitely take over the whole family.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Nic said...

What a cutie, Stephanie!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Clare!

We think he's pretty adorable, too...

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, joey.

Well, he's clever enough to stay away from the dogs!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

boo...thank you!

Even my anti-cat hubby likes (he just won't admit it).

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Nic!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cin...I can't get enough of him!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Nice markings! I love black and white kitties.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe.

We think he's pretty cute, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker