Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tales of a Pint-Sized Chef

.



Chef Alex, just before his adventures in trick-or-treating.




Wonder where he gets it...



Hey, how cute am I?!



I've got this candy-getting thing in the bag; no worries.



A good chef is always prepared!

12 Thoughts for food:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Ziz said...

That is too cute! :)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks...sometimes, he can be painfully adorable!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

he is so adorable....but as u said it can be painful...well boys will be boys ! *chuckle* remembering my time as a kiddo.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, foodcrazee!

Actually, he's not too accident-prone, thank goodness. At least, not yet.

What I really meant is he can be so darn cute, it's almost unbearable!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, what a handsome little chef!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Alice!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is The Candy! How adorable, if he had come here, we would have just emptied our basket of treats to him.:)
Are they his grand parents, Stephanie?

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

So cute! Was it his idea to be a chef for Halloween or grand-dad's (I'm guessing that's who his sous chef is??)?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Very Cute!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Indira!

I know Alex would have smiled at you with those big eyes of his and very politely said 'thank you'!

Yes, that's Matt's mom and dad in the pictures.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cathy, thanks!

Actually, my Mom suggested it a few weeks ago (not living near us, she kind of lost track...I know, 'huh?'...of how old he was, and figured he's be big enough to wear her cooking school clothes), and the more I thought about it, agreed it would make a cute costume.

Matt's dad was sent to a cooking school in Mexico a couple of months ago (a retirement gift from all of us), so he decided to dress up with Alex!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

He does photograph well, doesn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker