Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

WDB#11 & WCB#25: Peace Talks Begin

.



Crazy Macroom has decided that rather than hide from the big, bad dogs (under the staircase), he's going to curl up on Alex's Enormous Bear...on the dining room floor!

Wicklow has been beside himself, going up to Marcroom and sniffing, licking, and occasionally nipping(!) the cat.

Donegal, being a lover-not a fighter, just wants to snuggle.



Donegal's curious, but that's about it. Macroom, on the other hand, is none too pleased with all the attention.



Here's Wicklow, just before he started cleaning the fur on Macroom's back.



When surrounded by animals four or five times your size, the best thing to do is stay perfectly still...

Be sure to visit Clare and Sweetnicks for all the other cat and dog pictures!


Tagged with
, , , Tagged with
,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

nice peace talk...cute

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Great photos! I have a feeling there is never a dull moment at your house. : )

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, foodcrazee!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, farmgirl!

Oh, yeah...they all keep me busy.

"Wicklow, don't eat the kitty"

"Alex, Donegal doesn't need your help right now..."

"Macroom, get those claws out of my...!"

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Auntie Stephanie

Macroom is such a brave kitty. If it was me, I would have ran away already.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

boo the cat:

I don't know if it's bravery or stupidity, actually, but I've passed along your words to Macroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker