Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Choosing My Religion

.

Forget Kaballah.

"Pllllbbbbtttt" to Scientology.

The Hollywood A-List can have their trendy sects.

But as for me and my house, we now worship at the temple of Cote d'Or.



Dark chocolate and hazelnuts. In what may be the most heavenly chocolate bar of all time.

You can have your e-meters, red strings and special water.

But me? I've found happiness in a green wrapper.





Tagged with: + + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what are you trying to do to me!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Um...tempt you from far away??

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lady Amalthea said...

Oh, it's like Nutella in a bar! Yum...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It is, it really is!

It's divine...no lie.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes well you definately did... I had to come back and adore again and try and find some over here! :)

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Good luck, Clare. 1) it's pricey stuff, and B) the store where we bought these were closing them out! We grabbed them all, by the way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker