Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's all about the kids

.

Below, photos from Alex's preschool Halloween party.



Everyone had a good time, and isn't that what it's all about?





Tagged with: + + + +

3 Thoughts for food:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Abby said...

So cute!

How did you post your flickr slideshow on your blog?

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

With sweat and tears, Abby!

Honestly? I'm not sure. I let Matt fight with it for a while, and eventually, he figures it out.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, AF!

The kids had a marvelous time, which made it fun for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker